Sunday 23 October 2011

The Shopper

As a harderned Castle Market fan I've had my fill of struggling with bags of shopping.  I often treat myself to a bus home but it's always a bit embarrasing getting a bus for all of two stops.

Yesterday, after doing the usual and buying far more than I could carry, I thought enough was enough and on spotting some rather attractive shoppers on one of the stalls I gave in.

The two ladies in the store happily helped me out in my hour of need.  They picked out the perfect shopper for me, made it up and packed away all my shopping for me.

£16 very well spent.


I did joke that my husband would laugh at me once I got home but the ladies assured me that they're very popular now and I must admit that I had seen a rather attractive young chap with one earlier.... and his was tartan!

So what do you think?

Do you approve?

Or are you now in stitches?

No comments:

Post a Comment