Friday 18 September 2015

A trip down Kelham Island

Since I've started drinking more beer, Kelham Island has become one of my favourite places to while away an afternoon. So on day two of our 'staycation' we headed down there for a few pints.

We kicked things off with a celebratory breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs - coz we were on our holidays! We even had a glass of fizz with it!


We then headed down to the Kelham Island Tavern where I discovered the amazing M&T News - the monthly magazine of the Sheffield Omnibus Enthusiasts Society. I was just blown away by the level of detail in there!


A lunch at Craft & Dough was as good as ever. I think pizzas are just perfect with beer - tasty and filling.



We rounded off our day at Shakespeares which is probably my favourite pub right now - they just ALWAYS have at least three new things on tap/keg that I want to try. And this time I also dipped into the bottle menu with the Tripel Hopped Duvel.


Back at home we carried on the fun with a Blubus Maximus, which was too sour for my taste, but Gav enjoyed it.



3 comments:


  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete